Karen Nemeth’s custom webinars
I’m pleased to announce a new partnership with Karen Nemeth, founder of Language Castle and Author of Many Languages, One Classroom! Engagement Strategies will provide webinar services and Karen will provide training, coaching, and consulting services to clients who are looking for affordable and convenient customized online training.
Karen offers the following topics:
- Early Childhood Education for Linguistically and Culturally Diverse Populations: What Elementary Principals Need to Know
- Strategies for Success with Preschool English/Dual Language Learners
- Math and Science in Many Languages for Early Childhood Programs
- Making Play Meaningful in Multilingual Classrooms
- Many Languages in One Classroom? Technology to the Rescue
- Welcoming Children from all Languages into your Preschool Program
- Bringing Stories, Books and Writing to Life in Multilingual Classrooms
- Updating Courses and Workshops to Include Developmentally Appropriate Adaptations for Dual Language Learners
- Leadership Strategies for Successfully Including Young Children from Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds
- How to Build a Community of Support for Diverse Programs: Find resources, recruit parents/volunteers and prepare them to support multilingual and multicultural learning.
- Working Successfully with Infants,Toddlers and Families from Different Languages and Cultures
The Advantages of Online Professional Development
Have you ever tried to arrange training with a consultant from a distant location, but found that it was just too expensive to pay for travel and accommodations? Or do you need to provide training to staff members who live and work elswhere, but can’t afford the expense to bring everyone to a live training? Online training makes it possible for you to offer professional development from trainers who live anywhere for staff who live anywhere. Providing follow up and extending the experience is much easier and more affordable with online training. If you are responsible for professional development and you want to save money, reduce travel time, and make ongoing professional development accessible, online training is for you!
Every professional development contract is different, but the average cost for the webinar service (not including the trainer’s fees) is $100 per training hour, depending on the needs of the organization. When compared with the cost of travel, accommodations, travel time, and other related costs, the fees offer significant savings.
Brought to you by Fran Simon and Engagement Strategies, the producer of Early Childhood Investigations. For more information about arranging a customized webinar or ongoing training with Karen, contact Karen or Fran.
Office: (301) 246-0307